- This event has passed.
TGA Junior Summer 2-Day Golf Camp
July 12, 2017 @ 9:30 am - July 13, 2017 @ 3:00 pm$140
TGA Premier Junior Golf Camps offer an unforgettable experience for your child by combining expert instruction, course play and exciting activities that keep students engaged all day!
With a low camper to instructor ratio and group pairings by age and skill, TGA camps provide ample individual attention and proper instruction for your child.
[button url=”https://centralsandiego.playtga.com/ShoppingCart.aspx?com=detailview&iid=638&diid=664#Detail” style=”normal”]CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP[/button]
Each day of camp will include:
- 9:30am – 10:00am – Drop offs & Check in
- 10:00am – 10:15am – Welcome, Introduction, Review
- 10:15am – 11:00am – Station Work (Putting, Short Game, Full Swing)
- 11:00am – 11:15am – Snack & Water Break
- 11:15am – 12:00PM – Station Work (Putting, Short Game, Full Swing)
- (Half Day Camp Ends)
- 12:00pm – 12:45pm – Lunch, Rules/Etiquette
- 12:45pm – 2:45pm – Play the golf course
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm – Closing
Required supplies for this event:
- Each student must have a set of golf clubs. If your child doesn’t have clubs, there are two options:
- You can rent a set of clubs from TGA of Central San Diego for $5.00 a day.
- To arrange for a rental set of clubs, or if you have any questions about purchasing clubs, please contact Brandon Schwendeman at 858-886-7696 or firstname.lastname@example.org