- This event has passed.
TGA Junior Summer 3-Day Golf Camp
August 4, 2015 @ 9:30 am - August 6, 2015 @ 3:00 pm$199
TGA Premier Junior Golf Camps offer an unforgettable experience for your child by combining expert instruction, course play and exciting activities that keep students engaged all day. With a low camper to instructor ratio and group pairings by age and skill, TGA camps provide ample individual attention and proper instruction for your child.
[button url=”https://centralsandiego.playtga.com/ShoppingCart.aspx?com=detailview&iid=195&diid=217&source=search&returncom=productlist#Detail” style=”normal”]Click Here to Sign Up[/button]
Each day of camp will include:
- Station-based instruction (full swing, chipping and putting)
- Rules & etiquette and character development lesson
- Fun games and contests
- 9 Holes of golf with an instructor
- Includes lunch
Required supplies for this event:
- Each student must have a set of golf clubs. If your child doesn’t have clubs, there are two options:
- You can rent a set of clubs from TGA of Central San Diego for $5.00 a day.
- You can purchase a new set and get a 25 percent discount plus free shipping at store.powerbilt.com. Use coupon code TGACSD42. A five-piece set (driver, hybrid, 7-iron, pitching wedge, putter) also includes a bag with the discount.
- To arrange for a rental set of clubs, or if you have any questions about purchasing clubs, please contact Brandon Schwendeman at 858-886-7696 or email@example.com